Seeing you lying there helplessly
Jerking from the pain being exerted from the demon deep within your soul
Kills me until I want to rip my heart out from my chest.
So the whole world can laugh at me like a side-show,
At an old travelling gypsy circus.
Come and gaze
At the girl
With her heart in her hand
It makes me question god and his so called holy light
Isn’t he supposed to guide us?
Isn’t he a divine being that protects all of humanity?
Cruel
Bloodthirsty
Conniving
Hypocritical
Humanity
Then I realize that this isn’t down to god
This belongs to Mother Nature
With her hair like woven silk
Her wild devious nature
Her deep forest green eyes, representing either
Luck or Envy
As I watch you cry out with tears of overwhelming sadness
I can’t help but ponder
Mother Nature, why do you choose who
Lives
And
Who
Dies?
Life isn’t a ball game with winners and losers
When either side knows they could lose.
Life is filled with fighters.
Who will wrestle with you till the end
If you try and take us before our time.
Oh God, oh Mother Nature
When will you learn?
These are our lives
& Other.Peoples.Lives
That you are messing with
Don’t take what you can’t afford
Trust me, if you even try and take her from me
I won’t let her go without a fight.
This makes alot of sesnse
ReplyDelete