Now the crew was tired and needed more food and rubber bands to fight off attackers. Poseidon seemed to know this and lead the crew to an office with an open door.
“Let’s rest here and stock up with supplies,”said a crew member.
“Plus there is a TV here,” said another.
“It looks as if Zeus is smiling on us,” said Odysseus as he entered the room. What a fool Odysseus was was. A few crew members stayed outside as guards.
After a few minutes the occupant came. He was as big as a house and he wore glasses. “Hey what are you doing in my office,” he said.
“What do you called yourself ,” are hero said avoiding the question.
“I am the Principal. And young man what is your name,” said the Principal.
“He is the great...” said on crew member.
“No One,” finished Odysseus.
“Thats not right...” said another crew member before being shut uped by the others.
“All right Mr. One. Why are you and your band of students doing in my office?”
“We needed a place to rest.”
“Do not lie to me,” said the Principal and with a wave of his hand two hall monitors came through the door a took away two of the crew. “As you can see I am very powerful give me a gift and i might forgive your lies. Or I could send you all to Hades’ detention.”
After much thought Odysseus asked his crew for all of their energy drinks. Meanwhile the principal locked the door so only he could open it.
“Here,” Odysseus said, “It would by rude not to drink them all.”
“Ok I will tell every one that no one is the best student.”
After a few minutes the Principal was asleep because of the sugar crash.
“Take his glasses so that he is blind,” said Odysseus
“Ok,” said a crew member.
When the principal woke up he could not see, “No, why did you blind me.”
“Sir,” said our hero in the voice of a hall monitor, “ unlock the door.”
“Ok,” said the blind man, “wait how do I know you not No One.”
“Well you out smarted him and he has asked to goto detention.”
“Ok then,” he said as he opened the door.
When the crew and Odysseus were free Odysseus said, “My name is Odysseus I bested you.”
“After him,” the blind man said. The hall monitors grabbed some of the boys but Odysseus was not one of them. He and his crew made their way to homeroom but his journey is not over .
I see why your teacher loved this. Maybe homer should of written this :)
ReplyDelete