Now the crew landed near a room. the crew was tired so Odysseus told two crew members to check the room out.
“Ok me and Jim will check this out,” said Bob.
“Fine I’ll go,” said Jim not too happy that he was chosen.
The crew members walked off in to the room. The room was large and fill with animals. The animals did not attack bob and Jim in fact the dogs licked them and jumped on them.
“Who are you two,” said a woman in her 20s she was very beautiful but had a dangerous way about her.
“We are Bob and Jim,” said Bob blown away by her beauty.
“Well I am Circe,” said Circe, “Here have a soda.” She handed them to sodas that were opened.
The sodas tasted weird and before the eyes of the two crew members they turned into dogs.
***
“Were are those two,” Odysseus said.
“Dunno, they most likely chickened out,” said one crew member.
“I don’t think so. I am going after After them,” said the hero.
“Wait don’t go in there. The person who lives in there is named Circe and she is a witch. She can turn humans into animals.”
“Who are you and how do you know this.”
“I am Hermes the messenger and the big man Zeus himself told me to tell you. He is going to help you with your quest. By giving you this a magical plant called Molly.”
“Ok I believe you thanks Hermes.” Odysseus walked into the room with the magical Molly in his cheeks. The dogs licked him but our hero knew they were men once.
“Oh who are you,” said the witch.
“I am Odysseus the great.”
“Here have this soda.”
After drinking the soda the soda he stood up and said, “Here this Circe I want my men back and you tricks will not work on me.”
“Oh greatest of men,” said Circe with a wave of her hand two dogs turned into Bob and Jim.
“Ok i have turn them back into humans. So why not stay here with you crew.”
“No tricks. And I’ll stay here maybe two minutes.” So our great hero told his crew that they would rest in Circe’s room so they packed up and walked in.
Ten minutes later
“Odysseus we should leave. Have you forgotten your quest? You know get to homeroom were your girl friend is waiting.” said Bob.
“No I have not. We have only been here a few minutes,” said Odysseus.
“Ha. You have been here ten minutes. Time has no meaning in my room.”
“Oh no. We must leave to goto homeroom.” Odysseus said.
“If only if only it was that simple. You must goto dentition and hear the wise words of Tiresias.”
this makes more sense than what we read
ReplyDelete