Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Haven't Got The Slightest Idea On What To Name This.

I'm Alyssa. I'm thirteen. I'm conceived in my own ignorant lies and assumptions. I've been woven with bliss and unwoven with your appellations over and over again. Broken with absence, and fixed with hope. It's the past that has built me up today. Each mistake is woven together to show who I am, and to help me find out who I aspire to be. I'll tell you one thing, I've made my fair share of mistakes. This has made me settle on a ground which is not solid, and I usually feel an ongoing turbulence. I'm trapped inside these walls. They contain my heart, along with wishful thinking and despair. I am surrounded from altering its conditions. I'm taped up, and a smile has been cemented on my face. This has made me stop at a vulnerable state. My seams are unwinding, and there isn't much of my fabrication left anymore. I've simply fallen apart.

But,

I'm trying to find conciliation in my heart.
I'm trying to eliminate my own thoughts of conviction.
I'm trying to to patch up my eternally loose threads.
And that's what my nourishment is asking for.
All I need is little bit of hope to fill me up.
That's the fuel I'm looking for. (:


Much love,
http://twitter.com/rainingxstars
Alyssa.

1 comment: