Monday, June 14, 2010

david -

Umm well i'm david.
Sign ahh the bull one Torus
about me. I write and have heard i'm pretty good, but i don't think i can do 400 words about talking about myself because well I'm me not you and I don't do word counts I'll be under by 100 or over by 200. So umm i'm going to ramble yeah ramble. So year 2010 fun no longer a freshman yeah thats cool and i have no girlfriend so, not cool. I have a little sister you may know her you can guess that for yourself. Yeah my hair is the color of the doctor's hair not matt smith but David tennet. I love doctor who, any were from the Daleks to the tardis. My dog is retarded but then again i did drop him on his head so i guess that is my fault. He is all so pretty smart at times my brother benj calls him the retarded Einstein. I believe this to be true because the dog knows how to get water from the bathtub. Let's see talked about my dog doctor who maybe i should talk about harry potter or Twilight. Well first i did read Twilight and all the books that followed and if you are thinking about picking up this book you should(If you like Twilight do not read any more. wait like two lines.) kill yourself trust me on this. This book was a glorified pice of shit. I write better infect if i let my dog write a novel he could write better. The bitch that wrote Twilight needs to do research. Yeah so off that topic before I start world war 3 with all the pussies who liked it. So Harry Potter no no I should not even start this oh well harry kills himself becomes emo yeah i'm not starting this I did like the books and yes they were enjoyable but there and more holes in the books than a swiss dam made out of cheeses. OK now off the topic of books and on to bands the Beatles oh God the best band ever made. I mean i would steal the Tardis to see them play. And any one who does a remake should kill them selves. And on that note so long Tata for now good bye sayonara farewel adios and any other words that mean good bye


1 comment: