
What are you here for?
Who are you trying to be?
Where are you trying to score?
I want to be free.
What is love to you?
Stop screwing with me,
Love isn't lyrics from Blink 182,
Stop listening to them and listen to me.
What will you do to make me love you?
Will you force me to kiss your Budlight lips?
I don't have a clue, but then again,
I don't want to.
What happens when we go out?
When you abuse me in the parking lot?
Will you take me home or go without?
Forget it, leave me here to rot.
What can you do if I run away?
Will you chase me all night?
I'm dead by day,
I won't go down without a fight.
What? I can't hear you,
I think you're yelling at me,
Hold on, I'll make it through,
I'll make it. That's my guarantee.
What is this bright light?
I can't help but go towards it,
It's igniting me with delight,
I'm running towards it, already lit.
-Roof
And you say I'm a good writer. This is awesome, I love it.
ReplyDeleteIt was so weird, Kayla.. Usually, it takes me really long to write a poem. This one just came to me. I'm kind of freaked out.
ReplyDeleteThis is how im feeling right now. I love it
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDelete