I have this fear, That im just gonna wake up and some imporant to me is gonna be gone. This someone could well be : My mom, Tom, anyone of my brothers , Courtney, or austin. This fear lives in me cause I've almost lost my mother . Countless times she faced the odds and come out completely fine. Well, not completely. But I've could of lost her , The sole women in my life who has done pretty much everything for me . Yeah , i have a dad but he's nothing compared to my mother. But my mother isn't the topic of this at all.
I lost someone this year, Someone who i didn't releize I had any memories with until i lost him. He died at the end of april. His death was probably the most shocking towards me. When I tell people , they ask how old. You know what I get to say? My age. Someone close who i didn't talk to till a couple weeks ago lives down in the city it happened. He said he shouldn't off been flipping bikes. I procceded to tell him, well yeah maybe with out a helmet but he knew what he was doing.
So what sparked this? Um, well My friends mom died a couple days ago. Which got me thinkinig. What do you think would you do if you lost your mother? Well, Depends on the mood you get me, Right now, because I'm completely pissed off at her still . I would say I would be fine . BUt really not cause my mother does alot for me,
What would I do if I died? I dont really know, I have this fear of death. But not to the point of where I won't live. Just , I really don't know.
So have you lost anyone this year?
Wanna write about it?
Love
Meghan
No comments:
Post a Comment