Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kayla- You Seriously Want to Know about Me?

That's me! ^^^^

So, I've never been the best at these types of things. Bios are just not my thing. At all. When I say at all, I don't mean,"Oh, they just make me feel uncomfortable." No, I mean,"I hate them. If there is anything I hate more than doing that it is listening to country music. Bleh." Which, that is just so ironic in so many ways, because I live in Tennessee near Nashville. And in case you don't know, Nashville, Tennessee is the place where country music was born. Like literally. I think that two country hicks got together and their baby was born in Nashville. I wouldn't be surprised since if you've ever been to Nashville you know that it is the weirdest place. Everything happens here. Oh wait, I'm not here to rant about Nashville am I? Well crap, I had so much to say too. Maybe, I'll write about it later. Oh, the joy.

Back to me now. So, my name is Kayla. It means keeper of the keys which is just totally ironic because I always lose them! I am 13 years old, I know young huh? Well shut up. Just cause I'm young doesn't mean I'm immature. I am currently in the 9th grade, but I'm home-schooled and smart. My plan is to finish all four years of high school in half the time which means I take double the amount of classes that regular people get. It's not that easy, but I've always been good in school. Yes, I have glasses. Yes, I have braces. Feel free to call me a nerd all you want, I don't really care. I shall lose my glasses soon, but my braces will be there till August of 2011. I am counting down the days. I've been told I'm an awesome person to hang around with as long as you're on my good side. That's only because I'm sarcastic and just a tad bit mean though, but I'm usually really nice unless you hurt one of my friends or something. I don't like people to mess with my friends.

I love to write. I know, I know all of you love to write, and some of you are probably better than me. But I seriously love to write. I will spend all freaking day on the computer if I have a story stuck in my head that I just need to write down. Sometimes it's for the better, sometimes it's for the worse.

I also love photography. I love seeing the beauty in things that others can't. Trees are my favorite things to take pictures of. They are just always so strong that I feel that their beauty surpasses all the others. Candids are also one of my favorites things to take. When you take them you are capturing a moment that wasn't posed. It was a real, true actual moment that will have a place in your heart. You see the actual emotions sketched on their faces. You see what they were actually thinking and doing at that point. You don't see their posed lives, you see their actual ones. And I've always loved actual to posed.

I have a disorder. Well really I have many because I'm kinda eccentric. I got it from my mother though who is as eccentric as they come without getting sent to an institution, though I've had some distant relatives sent before. The main thing that I have is Social Anxiety Disorder, or what I like to call SAD. If you google it, it tells you that it is an anxiety disorder that causes the person ,or who I like to call victim, to have an excessive and unreasonable fear of social situations. In short, SAD sucks. For me, I wake up every morning feeling nauseous. You know when you're sick and you feel yourself getting sick? I feel that almost all day till I finally go to sleep. It never stops. Ever had that butterfly feeling in your stomach? Multiply that by a billion, then multiply it again. It is one of the worst feelings ever, and what's worse is that it can lead to Agoraphobia. Which is just a big word that means that you have a fear of leaving you house. I really hope that my SAD never evaluates to that, but if it does, God help me.

I change my hair color a lot. When I say a lot I mean that ever since I was 11 I have been a redhead, brunette, blonde, really blonde, really dark brown, bright red, and every color in between. I can't even remember what I look like with my original hair color anymore. Though I do know that it is a dirty blonde, if you happened to be curious. Don't tell me that I will become bald, because my mom has been doing this a lot longer than I have, and she's perfectly okay.

I love guys. I love hanging out with them and talking to them. I just love them. No, I'm not a slut. Far from it actually. I kinda don't like girls. Don't get all mad at me, girls! It's just that we are very annoying creatures with all our gossip and going behind backs. It annoys me which is why i surround myself with way more guys than girls. I have lots of guy friends, and I have had lots of boyfriends in the past. My best friends are guys. You guys may be absolutely horrible and perverted sometimes, but I love you guys.

This 1,000 words that we've been limited kinda sucks. I mean, I don't know that much about myself for there to be 1,000 words for me to use. I'm actually thinking of cheating and undoing all the contractions to make them two separate words. Would that be evil? Yes, then well just call me Dr. Evil!

I love movies. Movies and books, I love. But I try not to see movies on books I've read because I'm always disappointed. Is it just me? Does anyone else feel the need to bash the directors head in with a rock because of what he has done to the books I love? I wonder if the books, after they watch the movies, feel violated and used. Because I feel that for them. After watching a movie that was based on one of my favorite books I feel like someone just violated me or something. I also always wonder if the people even actually read the book because sometimes it's just so off topic that it's scary. I wonder if they even read the book or just got like a summary on it then shot the movie. If so, they need to be shot. Sorry, if that was kind of aggressive. I get that way when you violate my books and I.

I hate it when people misspell things. It bothers the heck out of me. I always correct it in my head and when I'm in a bad mood I may even confront you on it and be all,"Hey! You misspelled that freaking word! A first grader could get it right, so can you!" So texting annoys me a little because I swear if texting had spelling tests half the people in the world would fail. I wouldn't though, I always spell out the words correctly, because as we've covered before I'm eccentric. I also always get a thrill when I double check with spell check and it says that they found no errors. I just love that, I feel awesome after I see it. It's the little things in life that I love.

Since I've completed the 1,000 word minimum, I am now going to stop writing about myself. I hope that this gave you a little insight of the eccentric person that is me, Kayla. I hope that we can all be friends, and that we can all enjoy and learn from each other's writing. I'm looking forward to this.

Love the most eccentric person of them all,
  Kayla.

7 comments: