Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meghan - Attachment, addiction and a bunch of other things

Yeah , I just posted my bio. I'm quite happy with it. But attachment is bugging me, I feel like I do the wrong thing most of the time . You say I'm not suppose to get attached , what do I do get attached. Pretty much enough where I'm fighting to stay here . To stay here to be with you , even thought I know I can't . I want to so bad, I wanna just say that I fell for you . Why did I? I don't reallly know , I would love if you filled me in on that? But I'm not talking about you right now . So goodbye :)

Attachment to a pair of converse? Yes, I dont big time. And these arent a nice pair. These are by far the nastest thing you have ever seen. The are black high tops that were my brothers and then I found them cleaning out his closet one day and thats the day I fell in love with them . I bought rainbow laces from them next :) and I just wore and wore and wore and wore these shoes. Like the have a hoe in the side from over wear and writing all them . But attachment to these shoes. Well, When ever I need to think about anything just put them on and go walking. I think I'm gonna wear them soon cause I miss wearing them. But thats my attachment to converse

Addiction, Well this plays into my ADD. Yes, I am ADD , It ruins in my family. I have this short burst of addiction. Believe me, My mother can tell you all about al the things I've done but quit. Well, Texting hasn't quit. Just look at my phone bill, But its not only me. More of this addiction is writing. I feel a need to write in my head I cointastly have something going if I cant get a piece of paper. But my best things are written when I'm not suppose to be writing , Like right now for example. I should be sleeping, But really who needs sleep. Umm , I do but shhh dont tell cause well I have work tomorrow. Sleep would not be addiction for a record. What really is addiction. Yu know how webster says addiction is "
the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, " It could be replaced with the words : dependence, habit, problem. So does that make writing a problem. uh ohh. Well, Clearly Mr webster you don't know anything? Or do you.

Maybe Webseter knows something but I think look at the situation . As I feel that I mature, Well mature sometimes, I have less of a "addicition" or a "attachment" to something but maybe a passion or a love.


My love write now, writing end of story and one tree hill quotes :)


Love
Meghan


P.s I think this was meaningless

No comments:

Post a Comment