My names Kiara. Where do i start at explaining who i am? I guess age is a good start. Im 14 born October 17, 1995. To me age is only a number, i dont think it should be used to base your maturity level. Im actually really mature for my age, I've been through alot in only 14 years of living and i think that gives me a different outlook on life.
Im a pessimist. I usually only look at the glass half empty. Put me in a situation and i can tell you alot of negative things that could become of it. Im also a dreamer, you can see how these two things might not be so great together. "I think of six impossible things before breakfast"-Alice in Wonderland. My imagination is very broad, i think of the weirdest things at the strangest of times, but thats something i like about my mind. Imagination also adds to personality, and without personality, everything just becomes very dull. I like to make jokes out of everything, my favorite line is thats what she said, i mean who doesnt like to laugh? :]
I have a passion for music. I like everything besides country. I enjoy alternative, rock, hardcore, post-hardcore, screamo, alittle bit of metal and rap. I listen to music everyday, theres never a time where music hasnt helped me feel better, no matter what song it was. My current favorite bands are Silverstein, A Day To Remember, We Came As Romans, Asking Alexandria, and Underoath. Im hoping to one day learn to play guitar and drums. Writing has also been a big part of my life, i express my feelings through music and writing, and i like helping people that are having the same problem i am or a problem that ive experienced, it always makes my day to put a smile on someones face.
I must sound like i have a really boring life, but let me spice it up and tell you that im bisexual. I dont like people that judge before they really get to know someone. I've gotten alot of crap for this but if you have a problem with it i cant change your mind and i dont let opinions get to me. Im in a long distance relationship, if you wanted to know. I dont think very highly of myself, my self esteem is at 0 but i live my life the way i want to and i dont think i should be judged for that. :]
Im always up for trying new things, i doubt this is even close to 1000 words but i was never good at bios and i probably will never will be but trying always helps.
Check out my tumblr
My twitter
Facebook
Hope this didnt totally fail.
:)
Nice to meet you Kiarawwr :D
ReplyDeleteBtw, ADTR=LOVE.
I LOVED IT :)
ReplyDeleteKiara, I think you're my new bestfriend! :)
ReplyDeletelol awesome :D
ReplyDeleteI think you're my new bestfriend too! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is my new best friend :) I called him first!
ReplyDelete