I'm trying to create a writer. Words have always been my thing, well to me. I've had alot of time to wrtite what I feel. Right now, I'm feeling stumped. I just don't know what to write about me.I feel like it should just spill out when it really isn't, This sucks.
Well, I could tell you all these lies and stuff to make me seem like I really am some great person. But I'm not. I'm probably one of the averager people you met. I'm meghan, I'm 15 and I have writers block currently.
I'm a dancer , but not hip hop or jazz or whatever you can think of thats not ballet. I like ballet , I love ballet . My love grew when I quit to spend time with a guy cause I didn't think I loved dance. Didn't think I was a quiter but I was. So, here I am without dance intill august. What makes me love dance? Have you ever had that feeling where everything is fine? I get that feeling with dance , It just me and whatever I'm doing. My by far favorite feeling cause I have a lot going on with me most of the time. What would I love about dance? Just the face you can always better your self. There is not limint to how good you can get if you try. Thats what makes me love dance. I love dance enough to quit it for soccer. Soccer was a great sport but not worth it cause i want to dance. :)
I have bad knees. This brings such a point cause I will probably complain about them . So what makes them bad, Well the fact I've spent most of my 15 years doing something that included them . No, not sex cause you know thats not really worth it unless your looking to have kids or your just a plain whore who wants sex. I mean by doing something with them, dancing , playing soccer , running , walking , jumping. I had a active childhood. Still am active , Very active which poses this probably sometimes.
I'm a dreamer, I know where I get that from. My lovely mother who through everything she has seen a sliver lining to the darkest clouds. There is something that can push me throught the days when I don't think I can. Maybe, If you saw my mother and how she handles things you would be too.
I'm a mac. I'm a living breathing mac user . I don't think it can get worse with anyone but me. So, here's how I become a mac user. Well, way back when the world was still round? Oh it is round can't say that huh? Well, Way back when I was a wee lass Mac invested in a study to test kids on there computers . And poor guy when he told my mother that he wanted to put his two year old daughter in a orange mac desktop. Do you remember those orange computers , I do cause I always wanted a pink one . Not stupid orange. But here it stood for awhile, I dont how long? 4th grade maybe? My mother swears it his fault I fed the computer. BUt really , You give me a idea and i run with it. So how did I fed this computer of mine. Oatmeal on my cd and popped it in. Why did i? well cause when we got stuck on game we had a cup to flipp over . So , little me figured it had a cup it could have food. Umm , no I was very wrong. And my mother wasn't very happy with me. But that was computer number one. Laptop number one turned into a monster computer cause i didnt wanna move to a macbook . Then I moved from a white macbook to my sliver baby I have now. And thats how I'm a mac. And Apple store agrees . When I'm 18 I can be a apple genus cause well they love me cause I can help them out too.
My hands hurt
I'm a reader. I have been for awhile now. I mean a four year old reading was my life story but what can a book offer that a movie can't? The fact that you can immerse yourself into this new world? yeah, i would live for that anytime. ANYTIME. I don't have a favorite book or author but boyy nicholas sparks gets me everytime. So go read one of his books.
So shaw wrote "there are two tragedies in life, one is to lose your hearts desire, the other is to gain it" If anything, I've learned that this year. I know I've learned a lot cause I know I've gone as a person. I don't know how to explain but getting my heart riped out and put back really did that to me. But it hasn't been only a year but I've learned a lot about happiness.Happiness is hard to come by, I would know I'm a mood swinging time of person. But the happiness I feel when I write is sometimes not there. I write from the heart and sometimes my heart needs quote to back them up . A lot of the time it can be qutoes. But what I'm saying is it hurts that I can't talk about the one person who makes me happy cause it isn't just one person. Maybe it isn't even a person who makes you truely happy . But I don't know
I'm glad you got to know me alittle better by reading this. So I dare you to join me on this blogging journey with me , I'm using this blog to read others and voice to really find my self. Find who I want to be . Find want makes me really happy. Find what makes me so Afriad of love.
With Love ,
Meggiemayy
nice to meet you, and thanks for making this blog:)
ReplyDeletethank you dear, and thank you for joining
ReplyDelete