Hi, I am Aaron! I suck at bio's of myself...I don't see how people write autobiographies! I don't know if I can do this, this takes patience. A lot of it. I can't put my boring life in 1000 words, I can barely put it in 100...But I will try my best.
I'm Aaron and I like a lot of things and I hate a lot of things. How 'bout I start out with things I hate. I hate fakes, I don't see what the point of being fake in life is...is it trying to fit in? Is it trying to go so far to trick and lie to people? I don't know, and I think I will never know.
Another thing I hate is overly immature people. I HATE them. They get so annoying. A lot of over immature people I know are the boys that pretend they're army commandos or whatever. I am like "WE'RE NOT IN KINDERGARTEN ANYMORE". It also annoys me when you ask them to please be quiet and they don't. I am sure you hate that too.
Another thing I hate is overly immature people. I HATE them. They get so annoying. A lot of over immature people I know are the boys that pretend they're army commandos or whatever. I am like "WE'RE NOT IN KINDERGARTEN ANYMORE". It also annoys me when you ask them to please be quiet and they don't. I am sure you hate that too.
Now on to thing I like! The first thing I like is YOU! Just putting that out there, because you have read all this way through my boring bio. :) So yeah...thanks!
I also like dried fruit. Yes, I know, a strange thing to like, but it is delicious! Especially dried pineapple and mango! Yum :D so good!
The final thing I like is...having FUN! Who doesn’t like to have fun?? I don’t care what kind of fun it is. Whether it’s playing in the pool, hanging out with friends, laughing with friends, or just playing outside (I know it's little kid-ish, but still fun!). Of course I hate to have fun alone, so my favorite genre of fun is hanging out with friends and laughing with friends. My friends are my life, literally. I don't know where I would be without my friends!
The final thing I like is...having FUN! Who doesn’t like to have fun?? I don’t care what kind of fun it is. Whether it’s playing in the pool, hanging out with friends, laughing with friends, or just playing outside (I know it's little kid-ish, but still fun!). Of course I hate to have fun alone, so my favorite genre of fun is hanging out with friends and laughing with friends. My friends are my life, literally. I don't know where I would be without my friends!
Now into the general details. I should have done this first, but I like to rebel against the crowd ;) I don’t know about you but I'm Crazy, funny, loveable, hateable, and much more. I have no specific genre because I believe no writer should have their art bound to one topic. I am a twitter and facebook ADDICT, but don’t expect me to lose sleep over it. I believe in true love, but not love at first site. Some may say I am a freak, and sometimes I agree with them. I am pretty much a regular teen, like most of the writers on here.
I am a Pisces, born March 20th. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, although sometimes they look green. If you mention lady gaga I go crazy, because I L.O.V.E her. If you say gaga is a man, I’ll go off on you, but please, don't bring up ANY untrue and just plain ride rumors around me. I love to write, which is the reason I am here! I can be the meanest or most generous person you can meet depending on how you act towards me. I constantly get taken advantage of, so please don't be another statistic. I used to have long hair but I recently cut if off due to constant criticism at school, I hate people at school sometimes.
I am constantly called a "fag" or “gay", which I am not. If you knew me I can act a little bit girly, I am all for gay rights, and I am not exactly the sports type. I think that’s why people assume I am gay. I still don't think ignorance is necessary but whatever, you can't change their minds.
I am pretty much a good person, I have never killed anyone, and I have never pushed someone of a steep hill or a high cliff. I had to throw that out there ;).
My favorite songs in the whole world:
•Dance in the dark – Lady GaGa
•Dance in the dark – Lady GaGa
•The Only Exception – Paramore
•Summer Boy – Lady GaGa
•The Past – Never Shout Never
•Losing It – Never Shout Never
•Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off – Panic! At The Disco
•Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off – Panic! At The Disco
•Alejandro – Lady GaGa
•She’s Got Style – Never Shout Never
•Might Like You Better – Amanda Blank
•Might Like You Better – Amanda Blank
Yeah, you can learn A LOT about me from what kinds of songs I listen to. Plus I have a lot of favorite songs, and most of them by Lady GaGa. I am currently listening to one of those songs as we speak, it is The Only Exception.
I am running out of things to write, now you know how impatient I am! Well, this is all I can write …I think you know me now, so I’m gonna go! (I’m super sorry I couldn’t get this into 1000 words or more but my life is just too boring!
I am running out of things to write, now you know how impatient I am! Well, this is all I can write …I think you know me now, so I’m gonna go! (I’m super sorry I couldn’t get this into 1000 words or more but my life is just too boring!
Sincerely,
Aaron(:

Hi Aaron! I just wanted to say that you sound pretty cool, and I love your favorite songs. Lying is The Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes off is the best one though.
ReplyDeleteHi! Nice to meet you. I'm Chloe, and you like awesome music.
ReplyDeleteI always like reading about you!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that there's another little monster on this blog. Hah.
ReplyDeleteI love your music :), the songs I didn't have i went and got :). I'm so happy to have you on here. Please post more music suggestions. I'm glad that there's someone like you on here .
ReplyDeleteMeghan