Friday, June 11, 2010

HEY! I'm Hannah-May. Who are you?


Just before I begin, I’d like to say- It’s very nice to meet you and if you sit and read through my bio (which I’ve never attempted before) I’ll love you to pieces.

Hey. Howdy. Hi. I’m Hannah-May and I’m fifteen years going on fifty. I’m awkward, messy and I’m never on time. Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong era. I could say I’m tall big blonde and beautiful, but I’m not. I’m short; around 5’4, my hair is currently purple and I’m self conscience about my huge snoze; but I’ve got big hopes and dreams. There are a hundred different sides to me, and I’d very much like to show you all of them. Sometimes I’m too honest and get myself into way to much bother, sometimes I freak out randomly and sometimes I will pour my heart out to anyone. I’ve learnt alot for a fifteen year old, and I’ve done things I regret, but they’ve made me who I am.

I love to write, to read and to think. My heads like a massive web of intertwined words, thoughts, memories and experiences that I have to write down, just so they stop buzzing around in my head, stinging me like bees. I write mostly poetry, but occasionally some prose. It’s usually about being hurt, regret, or simply beautiful moments I wish to capture in time. That’s the thing about writing, you can capture a single moment in time and nothing will ever change.

Sometimes I’m a raving loony and I think I’m a little bit freaky while I’m in a good mood. Some days I can laugh so hard my stomach hurts and other days I kill people in my head because they merely irritate me. You know hormonal teenage years and all that shabang!

Just so you know, I spell badly. It’s a really bad habit of mine. I sneeze weirdly to, and I make strange noises. My laugh changes daily and apparently I talk to myself and sing the Mario theme tune without realising it. I talk in my sleep, once I said ‘Ooooh Robert...P...’ I’ve never, ever lived that one down. I’m so clumsy that I fall up the stairs weekly and I’m always covered head to toe in cuts and bruises from falling over flat surfaces.

I like alot of things. Like fashion; I think it can be really beautiful. Beauty; I like creating art on my eyes. Laughing till I cry. Star gazing. Feeling so happy you could burst. Daydreaming- you’ll always find my staring into the distance.

I like people for who they are. I’m not superficial and I never try to be someone I’m not. There are two types of people I really can’t stand- Liars and cheats. I think everyone is beautiful in their own way. I’m never 100% happy with myself, but I’ve come to realise that jealously gets you know where and you just have to learn to be who you are. Who would want to spend an eternity being someone they do not want to be?

“Life is too ironic too be fully understood. It takes sadness to know what happiness is. It takes noise to appreciate silence and it takes absence to value presence”

That quote is true. I thought I’d stick it in here because I like it.

I love songs I can really relate to. At the moment I’m in love with Florence & the Machine, Marina and the Diamonds, Ellie Goulding, Lights, Pendulum, The Pretty Reckless & Mumford and Sons. My favourite songs are- Ellie Goulding- the Writer + Guns and Horses. Lights- Pretend. Pendulum- Watercolour and Mumford and sons- The cave.

Oh, I forgot to say, I’m Scottish with a spacky mixture of accents. I sound Scottish, English and occasionally a little bit Canadian.

I’ve been heartbroken countless times. So I’ve built a wall and I’m waiting for the right guy to break it time. I’ve realised that guys can be nasty, and just mess you around. So my advice is to wait, wait for the one who will fight for you. That’s the guy worth keeping.

“Love is handing someone a gun and letting it point to your head, believing that he won’t pull the trigger,”
Spongebob Squarepants.

Who ever thought a cartoon would come out with a quote with that much meaning. If love could be defined, that would be its definition.

In the future I want to be a fashion journalist or a psychologist. I want a land rover or a big truck and a red jag. I want a Bullshit puppy called Sydney (bulldog, and shitshz mix). My husband will be....I’ve not worked that part out yet. He’ll be beautiful & lovely. I’ll live in a big house, with loads of vintage shiz and my wardrobe will be astronomically huge.

So this is Hannah-May, signing off. Hope you enjoyed that little insight into my weird and dynamic mind. I can’t wait to read all of your work, and get to know all of you! So far you all seem so lovely and genuine. Thanks for sitting and reading all of this stuff, I’ve got so much to post, and I really hope you enjoy all of my future posts!

Bye; remember, your beautiful & awesome.

Hannah-May

P.S

Just incase you care...

I have twitter. TWEET.

http://twitter.com/_hobohannahRAWR

I also have tumblr

http://itsallteenageangst.tumblr.com/


THANKS :’)
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment