Friday, June 11, 2010

Gabriella - Just me.

Like many others have said, I am terribly awful at writing about myself but I'm going to attempt it for the sake of you all. I was not chosen by Brandon, but that doesn't mean I'm a horrible writer, but I myself know that there are a lot of places I can improve.

To begin with, my name is Gabriella and I'm 13-years-old. Yeah, I'm probably real young compared to the rest of you, but age is but a number. I don't act my age sometimes, but I try my best to stay in a good range of 'mature', but that doesn't mean I don't like to have fun and break ruled every once in a while. Huh, I enjoy drawing cartoons very much; it's one of the things I spend hours on every day. If you're at all interested in my art, you can visit my DeviantArt here:
www.hello-seattlee.deviantart.com

Onto music. My favorite bands would have to be The Beatles, All Time Low, Owl City, Nevershoutnever, and My Chemical Romance. But, I also like U2, War, Coldplay, Green Day, Nirvana, Lady Gaga, and a ton of other bands. Just ask and I'll let you know whether I'm into their music or not. The only type of music I dislike is rap/hip-hop/whatever it's called, but I respect those who like it.

Some random facts about me: I'm not a great student, I'm failing all of my classes except art and English, but I'm not in Summer school. My favorite color is red. I am in love with Jack and Alex from All Time Low. I'm a huge fan of something I'm not even allowed to like. I prefer drawing over writing (but that doesn't mean I hate writing.) and I love to meet new people.

So, it's nice to meet you.

Gabby

PS;
If anyone is even the least bit interested, you can find me on twitter: www.twitter.com/herworldisugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment