Friday, June 11, 2010


Hey there, sugarplum :)
My name is Chloe Collins and I like to write.
I guess I have to use this first post to introduce myself. I'm anxious to get it done because I have so much to post on here.
As I said, my name is Chloe Collins. I'm fifteen years old and I'm from Northern Kentucky. (Did you know? Kentucky is the only state that it's legal to drive without shoes!) Yeah, we're awesome.
I first started getting into writing when I was in the seventh grade. I had the best teacher, Mrs. D. She was the first English teacher I ever had that I felt like I could express myself to. She helped me grow so much as a writer, and I ended up getting a distinguished on my portfolio.
After that, I kinda quit writing for a while. But around the ninth grade, my freshman year of high school, the writer inside of me just kinda kicked into action. Having a lot of mixed emotions is a normal part of starting out high school, and I'm glad I could use writing to express it.
And for me, myself besides writing, I have no much for to tell you.
Of course, I can't explain myself in such a little place as a post, but I think you'll learn more about me once I start posting me pieces.
I'll start out by telling you this. I have a very strong opinion on a lot of things, you'll probably find my ranting pretty often, sometimes just a paragraph explaining things, or in the middle of a poem I get out of control (which happens A LOT, you'll learn.)
I like to post a lot of things about animal rights as well as human rights. And also some, actually a lot of things about hate, and the pressure we put on ourselves as teenagers.
So I guess I'll leave you at that before I go on too much of a rant.
I'm looking foward to meeting you all, and I'm really really glad that this blog was made for us, who weren't accepted into Brandon's blog. Let's show him whose boss. ;)


Twitter: http://twitter.com/clofosho
Tumblr: http://www.clofosho.tumblr.com

3 comments:

  1. Hello Chloe. Can't wait to read some of your writing. You sound awesome!

    Nice to meet you, I'm Hannah-May!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe,
    One. I love your name. I want it. I was gonna be named Chloe but no I got meghan.
    Two. I would love to read more of your writtings :)

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete