I'm the gross thing in the Pokemon shirt standing next to Jordan Witzigreuter of The Ready Set.
So, I'm Elizabeth, and this is where I'm supposed to use big words and tons of hyphens and shit to describe who I am. Although, the truth of the matter is that that isn't who I am. I'm an awkward thirteen year old girl from the state you know as Missouri, which is stuck in the middle of the USA. I hate it. Missouri was originally named by the French settlers. Missouri has something to do with 'misery', and it was named after the word misery because of the miserable living conditions with our harsh, cold winters from way, way, way, way back when.
The only reason I don't like Missouri is because I have lived here in the same place for the whole thirteen years of my life. I hate staying in one place. I love to meet new people and hear them talk about where they come from. I love to know what life is or was like for them outside of this state, this city.
I'm a very sarcastic person. And that's the part that sucks because over teh innerwebz, because you can't tell when I'm serious or not. Most of the time, if I say anything rude towards you, I don't mean it to be rude. I mean for it to seem sarcastic.
My writing is choppy and hweirdly set up. I'm sorry if it's complicated to comprehend.
I must admit. I have addictions. They would be concerts and music. When I go to a concert, I lose myself. I go into a dream world that's far away from the palms of reality. In this dream world, the sound produced from a drumstick pounding into the top of a drum is my heartbeat, which beats to the flow of the music. The smooth sound of a guitar as the player's fingers flow swiftly over the strings is the blood pulsing though my veins. And the words that a singer yells into the microphone are the words my heart and mind never let me release, never let me say. All in all, music is my release from life. Music is what has kept me whole.
I have self-esteem problems. I have tried to change myself before to fit into someone's exact characteristics, and that just didn't work out well. I take rejection and insults very easily. I would suppose this is what happens when you are continuously beat down over the course of 13 years. What I mean by that is the fact that I have been told I'm worthless, that I'm stupid, that I'm quite detrimental to society, etcetera.
I have goals for myself in life. I would like most of all to go from being a no one, to an anyone. And maybe, when I'm older, I could make it from an anyone to a someone. I don't enjoy being an ant in a world of humans. And, it might seem a tad selfish, but, one day I hope to move to a big city, like NYC or LA. Someplace where my big dreams can seem more realistic. I'm the kind of person who decides to stray from the path and run through the bushes to create a new path.
A few more random things about me before I close this up are that I drink tea like water. I wish on dandelions, airplanes, shooting stars, fallen eyelashes, necklace pendants, pennies in wells, wishbones, crossed fingers, and candles. I'm a hopeless romantic. Books are my best friends, and Christofer Drew Ingle is my hero.
After seriously working on this ALL FLIPPIN' DAY, I must depart and bid you adieu.
Until next time, my little BloggerBugs,
Elizabeth Renee. <3
Hello, Elizabeth! It's nice to meet you. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, we have A LOT in common! You've written there what I was scared of revealing about myself. It's nice to meet you! :)
ReplyDeleteLizzie, I love you. Its been like almost a year since we met on stickam. Your a amazing writer.
ReplyDelete*An amazing writer.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I can't wait to see what you write, Meggie. (: <3