
Oh hai there! I'm Ruth. Call me Roof, Ruthie, anything really. I turn to anyone's name actually. I'm 13 years old. My birthday is on Friday, August 13th this year. I know. Scary, right? I'm thinking about having a Halloween themed party. If you see a kind of tall girl with short, burgundy hair with ear buds shoved into her ears, it's me. I'm officially a freshman since I got my report card in the mail a few weeks ago. I'm from Tennessee and I go to White House High School now. Alright, let's get to the fun stuff.
So, here's how the story unfolds. I'm a writer. Everyone here is. Writing brings all my feelings out that I can't or am too afraid to say aloud. I have many personalities. Sam, my older brother going off into college, says I'm bipolar. He might be right. When I'm around my friends, I get so bubbly and excited. When I get home, I go into my room, slamming the door behind me.
My glasses always fall down my face even though these are new. I have to get braces some time, but the economy is not in the best shape for that right now. I'm guessing my parents are just waiting. And who can blame them? We're not the richest people in the world.
I love to take pictures. Usually, some are very good, and some are very bad. I love to look at photos on Flickr and other sites. People are very talented whether they or the world admits it.
I also love to sing. In the shower, in the car, in a group, anywhere! I'm in Women's Chorale which is a choir at my high school. I love to blend voices and I love my own voice! A lot of my friends can sing. Like my friend, Kayla Keith. Who is also on this site. She is very talented. Sometimes I'm jealous of her. Shhh, don't tell.
Which brings me to music. I love music; it's my life. I'll listen to anything from Pain by Three Days Grace to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. I do not have a favorite song. I have so many. I love listening to other people's favorite songs, because it shows a lot about themselves and how they treat other people.
I've never been in a REAL relationship with a guy. I've dated people, sure. Nothing lasting. I've thought a lot about it. I've realized that I want to feel loved. I want someone to love me. That's not going to come in middle school. I've given up that. I've decided to wait til a guy likes me first.
I have a Facebook.
www.facebook.com/ruthmeyou
I have a Twitter.
www.twitter.com/ruthmeyou
I have a Formspring.
www.formspring.me/ruthmeyou
I have a Tumblr.
http://www.ruthmeyou.tumblr.com/
Contact me. Love to hear from some people.
Oh. Well. Kbye.
Ruth.
Hey! You have the same birthday as my brother, except he was born in 1998!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you
I am not that talented, but thanks for saying it, Ruth!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you Ruth. We have a lot in common :)
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you , Love to have you aboard.
ReplyDelete